Grand Park City Hall is an architectural and design gem occupying a prime spot in Singapore’s Civic District and nearby the Central Business District (CBD). While our harmonious integration of century-old conservation shophouses with modern architectural style has earned us the prestigious Architectural Heritage Award, our impeccable service has won the hearts of many who have stepped through the doors of our 10-storey atrium hotel.
Our strategic location just around the corner from the City Hall subway station puts you within steps of a plethora of prominent historical landmarks, swanky shopping malls such as Raffles City, Marina Square and Suntec City, and avenues for entertainment including Marina Bay, Chinatown and Clarke Quay. This award-winning business hotel in Singapore is also a short 5-minute drive from the Central Business District and Suntec City Convention Centre.
Announcement: Grand Park City Hall will be undergoing a transformation from 12 April 2016. The renovation will be carried out in phases, with the first phase scheduled to complete on 1 April 2017 and the overall transformation to be completed at the end of 2017. Please refer to hotel announcements or reach out to our guest service representatives any time for inquiries.
· 30 minutes’ drive from Changi International Airport
· 8 minutes’ drive to The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands
· 5 minutes(:-) walk to Capitol Singapore
· 5 minutes(:-) walk to National Gallery Singapore
· 3 minutes’ walk to nearest MRT (subway) station: City Hall station
· 2 minutes’ walk to nearest bus stop: Outside Grand Park City Hall, along Hill Street
· Complimentary hotel shuttle service that connects to major MRT stations, Orchard Road shopping belt and Central Business District are provided at frequent intervals daily.
There(:-)s an outdoor pool with a hot tub, as well as a spa and a fitness centre. Dining options include a stylish restaurant with breakfast and lunch buffets, an informal deli and 2 bars.
Address: 10 Coleman St, Singapore 179809
Phone:+65 6336 3456